Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual 41 Ballard 0

Featured Replies

Final

Sure is going to be interesting.

Impressed by the shut out. Ballard usually has some decent athletes.

Manual beats T next week... IMO

Manual beats T next week... IMO

 

Said the same thing in two other threads.

I think this was a "statement game" for Manual and the message is being heard loud and clear.

Manual beats T next week... IMO

 

I hope not really want a rematch with T this year!

I hope not really want a rematch with T this year!

 

I don't see it happening.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.