HC 65 Simon Kenton 59

I am not questioning Coach Steiner either!! I do think that the Pioneers needs to work on their free throws. They also need to come out of the locker room at half time with a lot more intensity and determinantion. Last but not least Hurd and Hurd need to start finishing better around the hoop . Hester Elbert and Schambach can only do so much they need the inside scoring to loosen up the perimeter. SK is playing a lot like Uk is right now if you think about it!

They've got the physical talent to go far but I for one haven't seen the consistency every night. Hitting FT's would help, they can all hit from 19'9" so they should be able to hit from the stripe. It will be very interesting come tournament time since they've only played their district foes plus OC. It all comes down to the post IMO. Hurd has to play hard nosed, he should be pulling down more than 6 boards per game. Hurtt usually gives some quality minutes, and Elbert usually plays solid on the defensive end of the court. Only time will tell but time is running out and pretty soon when they lose a game there won't be a TOMORROW. I'm not overlooking the 32nd district but they should be a lock for that 3 game tournament that they call the 8th region tournament. After that it's up to the draw, they could possibly face SC in the 2nd round if they make it that far and that will be a tall task but we'll see.

They've got the physical talent to go far but I for one haven't seen the consistency every night. Hitting FT's would help, they can all hit from 19'9" so they should be able to hit from the stripe. It will be very interesting come tournament time since they've only played their district foes plus OC. It all comes down to the post IMO. Hurd has to play hard nosed, he should be pulling down more than 6 boards per game. Hurtt usually gives some quality minutes, and Elbert usually plays solid on the defensive end of the court. Only time will tell but time is running out and pretty soon when they lose a game there won't be a TOMORROW. I'm not overlooking the 32nd district but they should be a lock for that 3 game tournament that they call the 8th region tournament. After that it's up to the draw, they could possibly face SC in the 2nd round if they make it that far and that will be a tall task but we'll see.

It seems that they need to get that killer instinct. You hit the nail on the head when you talk about the post position. They are a very good team when when Josh plays well. I would not count them out as far as the region goes, hopefully they will straighten out some and start winning the close ones. Friday at Scott would be a nice place to start!

It seems that they need to get that killer instinct. You hit the nail on the head when you talk about the post position. They are a very good team when when Josh plays well. I would not count them out as far as the region goes, hopefully they will straighten out some and start winning the close ones. Friday at Scott would be a nice place to start!

If you think you have all the answers to SK, then why were are you posting as if you were at the NCC-Holmes game Tuesday, instead of the Pioneers HOME game with Campbell?

If you think you have all the answers to SK, then why were are you posting as if you were at the NCC-Holmes game Tuesday, instead of the Pioneers HOME game with Campbell?

Was there, is that O.K.? I have a friend who coaches. Have been to 10 or more SK games this year, just giving my opinion, like everyone else !