The Cordia Controversy: Are All Basketball Transfers Equal?

I have been at the hospital with my wife for a couple of days so I might have missed something. Will someone explain why this thread got pulled back up from a long time ago. I see no benefit from bringing up the whole discussion again.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been at the hospital with my wife for a couple of days so I might have missed something. Will someone explain why this thread got pulled back up from a long time ago. I see no benefit from bringing up the whole discussion again.

Threads never disappear on BGP and are always capable of new discussion if the thread hasn't been closed. This thread was never closed so it is still open for discussion.

It's a message board. not sure why it shoudl be bad to discuss something that is obviously on the minds of a bunch of folks on the board.

it will be interesting to see if the KHSAA pursues mroe recruitment charges now that they've nailed cordia. Rumblings that Eades at Christian County at the encouragement of stovall has turned in hoptown for taking the best christian county player 3 years in a row.