Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PC vs. Highlands

Featured Replies

Its possible but the PC fans better enjoy it while they can........no state title this year and I doubt they will see Rupp Arena for a long long time.

 

 

I think this PC group had an AAU record like your team. Don't worry PC will enjoy the season and Saturday night. Probably still have a better chance making it than the Birds this year. Who knows maybe those boys you talked about in the talent thread that make it in 2012-13 will be PC next group. I do see some talent in front and behind of them. I think you said it earlier, working with athletes is the key. We will probably be at and see some good basketball in the next 5-6 years. I am looking forward to it.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this PC group had an AAU record like your team. Don't worry PC will enjoy the season and Saturday night. Probably still have a better chance making it than the Birds this year. Who knows maybe those boys you talked about in the talent thread that make it in 2012-13 will be PC next group. I do see some talent in front and behind of them. I think you said it earlier, working with athletes is the key. We will probably be at and see some good basketball in the next 5-6 years. I am looking forward to it.

 

 

Agreed, many things can happen over the next few years.... someone moves into the district, someone gets tired of playing, another blossoms into a surprise player..... the most important thing is getting them into as many games as possible so they get better.

So I guess Guidulgi wouldn't have had any effect on the three big guys?

 

Anyway, I like both of these teams. They seem very similar when you break them down by position. Highlands has looked tough against some pretty good teams lately, so I give them the edge. PC is a very dangerous team though, and can easily go on a 10-0 break. From what I have heard, their players are very conditioned and hardly get worn down at all throughout the game. The birds will have to play "clean" defense so they don't get in foul trouble like they did against holmes. I expect Tanner J to have a big game.

There was no one effecting Brossart's big men until HHS put Vories in the paint. His quickness resulted in many TO's and fouls and seemed to rattle the "big 'uns".

Look for Willie and Bluebirds in the Upset! Highlands much deeper, better coached, and more physical. The one weakness PC has is, no depth. Highlands needs to contain Maines, by putting fresh men on him, also they need to take the ball to Belcher, he will get in foul trouble early. Its really going to be a battle between Guidugli and Elliot. No disrepect to either team, They both have great programs and coaches and they will represent the 9th and 10th Region down State

Look for Willie and Bluebirds in the Upset! Highlands much deeper, better coached, and more physical. The one weakness PC has is, no depth. Highlands needs to contain Maines, by putting fresh men on him, also they need to take the ball to Belcher, he will get in foul trouble early. Its really going to be a battle between Guidugli and Elliot. No disrepect to either team, They both have great programs and coaches and they will represent the 9th and 10th Region down State
:thumb:

If highlands is much deeper, and better coached, and 21-3 why is it an upset?

  • Author

We shall see. There have been quite a few other teams that have had the same thoughts this year and they turned out to be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.