Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Building a Strong 2014 Class

Featured Replies

  • Author

X gets a strong recruit on Friday.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

............

 

Official, Xavier lands Trevon Bluiett. Originally a UCLA commit, had narrowed his choices to Xavier, Michigan State, Memphis, and Butler. Elite scorer!

  • Author
............

 

Official, Xavier lands Trevon Bluiett. Originally a UCLA commit, had narrowed his choices to Xavier, Michigan State, Memphis, and Butler. Elite scorer!

 

Nice class.

Walter, what recruits were at Madness?

 

2014

JP Marcua

Sean O'Mara

Edmond Sumner

 

2015

Esa Ahmad (Cleveland, OH)

James Bolden (Covington, KY)

KJ Walton (Indianapolis, IN)

Derrick Smits (Indianapolis, IN)

Raymond Spaulding (Louisville, KY)

 

2016

Jarron Cumberland (Wilmington, OH)

Carson Williams (Owen Co, KY)

 

2017

Kris Wilkes (Indianapolis, IN)

Paul Scruggs (Indianapolis, IN)

Kel Stotts (Russell Co, KY)

 

Sorry about the delay...don't venture over here to the college bball threads often.

  • Author
2014

JP Marcua

Sean O'Mara

.

 

 

O'Mara was there? Did he skip his football game?

O'Mara was there? Did he skip his football game?

 

The list I posted is the list that was given by an assistant. I assume he was there.

.....

 

I believe the young Minnesotan is JP Macura.

 

Correct. Mis spelled the last name.

  • Author
The list I posted is the list that was given by an assistant. I assume he was there.

 

I doubt it. Had a game. Probably came the next day.

I doubt it. Had a game. Probably came the next day.

 

Strong possibility. There were a few recruits at the exhibition but i honestly have no clue who.

Strong possibility. There were a few recruits at the exhibition but i honestly have no clue who.

 

Aren't Xavier fans paying for the site you're working for? Wouldn't that be information they would expect?

Aren't Xavier fans paying for the site you're working for? Wouldn't that be information they would expect?

 

I don't cover recruiting. A different guy does. I simply said there were recruits at the game but i have no clue who they were. I don't post any recruiting info unless it is considered non premium. Nothing wrong with what I posted in this thread.

Nothing wrong with what I posted in this thread.

 

To be clear, I wasn't complaining you would be posting premium content (heck, I'd be thoughtful). I was implying a guy working for a premium site should probably know who was or wasn't at his team's madness event. Sorry to have been opaque.

  • Author
I don't cover recruiting. A different guy does. I simply said there were recruits at the game but i have no clue who they were. I don't post any recruiting info unless it is considered non premium. Nothing wrong with what I posted in this thread.

 

What will your role be? I thought most of the site was dedicated to recruiting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.