Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Building a Strong 2014 Class

Featured Replies

To be clear, I wasn't complaining you would be posting premium content (heck, I'd be thoughtful). I was implying a guy working for a premium site should probably know who was or wasn't at his team's madness event. Sorry to have been opaque.

 

What will your role be? I thought most of the site was dedicated to recruiting.

 

Obviously I will cover the recruitment of the KY kids but majority of my role on there is to provide coverage of the team during their season. Game stories, interviews, updates on player development/practice reports. I'll get recruiting information here and there but that will be handled by someone else for the most part.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
............

 

Official, Xavier lands Trevon Bluiett. Originally a UCLA commit, had narrowed his choices to Xavier, Michigan State, Memphis, and Butler. Elite scorer!

 

Bluiett had 51 and 13 in a LOSS to Trey Lyles and Arsenal Tech tonight. Mack was in attendance.

Bluiett had 51 and 13 in a LOSS to Trey Lyles and Arsenal Tech tonight. Mack was in attendance.

 

He's good...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.