Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Building a Strong 2014 Class

Featured Replies

  • Author
GT, want some popcorn? :popcorn:

 

No popcorn needed. GT gives us UC stuff. I expect Walter to give us X stuff before I read it everywhere else.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No popcorn needed. GT gives us UC stuff. I expect Walter to give us X stuff before I read it everywhere else.

 

Understood your point, and I'm well aware of GT's stature at UC, I was just offering a friend some buttered popcorn. Something for us to pass the time until Walter swoops in with the "scoop".

Understood your point, and I'm well aware of GT's stature at UC, I was just offering a friend some buttered popcorn. Something for us to pass the time until Walter swoops in with the "scoop".

 

:popcorn:

  • Author

Memphis and Butler will be at his open gym today.

 

Michigan State has an in-home today.

.......

 

While we all know the minds of 17 year olds can change like the wind, I'm standing by my sentiment that he ends up at Xavier. :cool::cool:

  • Author
.......

 

While we all know the minds of 17 year olds can change like the wind, I'm standing by my sentiment that he ends up at Xavier. :cool::cool:

 

See Baker, Dusty.

See Price, Bryan.

Memphis and Butler will be at his open gym today.

 

Michigan State has an in-home today.

 

MSU not in until tomorrow. Starting to drag out...

  • Author

Walter, what recruits were at Madness?

Sounds like an announcement on Monday.

 

Maybe not...

Maybe not...

 

Today, tomorrow, Wednesday....I don't get the sense it changes the destination, just how Bluiett chooses to make it known. I'm not nearly as connected as you, I understand that, but it sounds like it is a matter of when and not where at this point.

 

Today, tomorrow, Wednesday....I don't get the sense it changes the destination, just how Bluiett chooses to make it known. I'm not nearly as connected as you, I understand that, but it sounds like it is a matter of when and not where at this point.

 

MSU still has a pulse, but yeah...

.........

 

GT, sounds like Mich St has gone from a pulse to a 50/50 proposition...if not more. This is why I try not to follow recruiting closely because it is impossible to predict the behavior / decisions of 16-19 year old kids.

.........

 

GT, sounds like Mich St has gone from a pulse to a 50/50 proposition...if not more. This is why I try not to follow recruiting closely because it is impossible to predict the behavior / decisions of 16-19 year old kids.

Try doing it for a living... :taz:

......

 

Appears Trevon Bluiett will be announcing tomorrow. Xavier, Michigan State, and to a lesser degree, Butler, all in the mix. Kid is a top 40(ish) kid and will be a great get for one of those programs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.