Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ACTIVE SHOOTER Washington Naval Yard

Featured Replies

While I understand where you are coming from, I think it is a little too early to be bringing up Pro Second Amendment/Pro Gun Control topics yet. Let's atleast bury and mourn the dead and heal the wounded, then the topic should be discussed.

 

I agree your right, but I am sure the other side is on it already! :poop:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree your right, but I am sure the other side is on it already! :poop:

 

 

You may be correct but I would think at this point, the Gun Rights groups need to offer condolences for now, even if that means the Gun Control groups get to "act" first.

While I understand where you are coming from, I think it is a little too early to be bringing up Pro Second Amendment/Pro Gun Control topics yet. Let's atleast bury and mourn the dead and heal the wounded, then the topic should be discussed.
I agree with your sentiment but the discussion should be opened about "gun free" zones BEFORE they are advertised as shooting galleries for criminals.. Too late now.

@AP: BREAKING: DC police chief says there are 12 dead from shootings at Washington Navy Yard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.