Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Brewers September 13 - 15

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the pitching matchups are for this series! Let's get a sweep!

Knowing how tough those 6 games against the Pirates are likely to be... I think the Reds have to come out no worse than 7-2 in their games against the Brewers, Astros and Mets...if they want any chance at the division. Can't afford to give away games against weaker opponents.

If you're the Reds do you tweak the rotation during the Houston series, so you can line up Latos, Bailey, and Arroyo against Pittsburgh next weekend?

If you're the Reds do you tweak the rotation during the Houston series, so you can line up Latos, Bailey, and Arroyo against Pittsburgh next weekend?

Most important thing would be to end up with Latos in the Wildcard game. I wouldn't change it other than that. I think as of now he is on schedule for it.

Most important thing would be to end up with Latos in the Wildcard game. I wouldn't change it other than that. I think as of now he is on schedule for it.

 

If I'm caluclating it right, if they switch it up in the Astros series to where he starts next Friday against Pittsburgh, he'll be on normal rest for the one game playoff. Otherwise, he'd be pitching the 2nd to last game of the regular season.

Will be interesting to see how they handle the rotation with a.) Cingrani's uncertain status and b.) two more "off" days in the final couple of weeks.

I think once the division is out of the question, they have to set it up for Latos to pitch WC game.

I think once the division is out of the question, they have to set it up for Latos to pitch WC game.

 

Possibly. But, here's another kicker...would you give up Latos' spot in the rotation (to save him for the WC game), with home-field advantage still up in the air?

Choo CF

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Bruce RF

Ludwick LF

Hannahan 3B

Cozart SS

Mesoraco C

Latos P

Just like last Friday, the Reds give up two in the first. Comeback in the top of the 2nd, bases loaded nobody out...score 1.

 

Heading to bottom of 2nd...Brew Crew up 2-1.

Don't look now, but a loss tonight could trim the WC to 4.5 with the Nats winning big. It was 8 on Monday.

Don't look now, but a loss tonight could trim the WC to 4.5 with the Nats winning big. It was 8 on Monday.

 

I was getting ready to type that. The Nats are hot.

Some really bad luck for Latos tonight.

 

Freakin' bloop hits tonight have killed him. Of course, he's not benefiting from the Reds offense either. Wonder if they remembered to pack the bats for the road trip?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.