September 26, 201313 yr Author Narrowed his list to 6 according to this article. Chicago Tribune Is Kansas still the leader of the pack?
October 8, 201312 yr Apparently Cliff will be announcing his college decision Nov. 20th on ESPN. Probably Kansas. That'd make Alexander, probably Lyle, and Oubre for KU if that happens. Really good start to the class for KU.
October 28, 201312 yr Author Saw the big guy this weekend at Illinois. Would love to see him stay in state.
November 4, 201312 yr I just read elsewhere that Alexander will choose between Illinois & DePaul. GT? dolamite? coldweather? Is this true?
November 4, 201312 yr I just read elsewhere that Alexander will choose between Illinois & DePaul. GT? dolamite? coldweather? Is this true? Hmmmm interesting. I've really not been following him as much since he has been off the Kentucky radar, but that would be an interesting development. I was expecting Oubre, Alexander, and Lyle all coming to KU.
November 4, 201312 yr Would love to see him pick Illinois though, or heck even DePaul. Either would be better than Kansas.
November 4, 201312 yr Would love to see him pick Illinois though, or heck even DePaul. Either would be better than Kansas. Agreed. :thumb:
November 4, 201312 yr I just read elsewhere that Alexander will choose between Illinois & DePaul. GT? dolamite? coldweather? Is this true? Bad rumor. Still think Kansas leads but Illinois and DePaul both have a shot...
November 4, 201312 yr ^ Was tweeted by a guy name Roy Schmidt, who is the publisher of something called Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye. Whatever that is. :lol2:
November 4, 201312 yr ^ Was tweeted by a guy name Roy Schmidt, who is the publisher of something called Illinois Prep Bulls-Eye. Whatever that is. :lol2: I take that back. He may not have tweeted it, but the info does come from him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.