Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles @ Redskins Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Chip Kelly's offense has set an NFL record for most play ran in a half.

  • Author

Philly leads 26-7 w/ :52 left in the 1st Half.

 

Houston @ San Diego is on deck.

Philly may be the most fun team to watch this season.

What adjustments to the Redskins and other teams make to stop/slow them down. You can only have players take so many dives, right?

RG3 is as timid as can be he isn't ready mentally.

Pull RG3... He is not RG3 right now and may not be for a few weeks who knows?

  • Author
RG3 is as timid as can be he isn't ready mentally.

 

Agreed.

 

Scary I'm agreeing with a Buckeye fan. :lol2:

 

Breaking Bad and the NFL must do this to us, finding common ground and all.

 

Agreed.

 

Scary I'm agreeing with a Buckeye fan. :lol2:

 

Breaking Bad and the NFL must do this to us, finding common ground and all.

 

Hey I like you my fav mod!

What a run by McCoy wow... AP like dare I say..

Adrian Peterson spoiled so many people. He came back so dominant everyone is just thinking that's the norm. RGIII looks like a shell of the guy we saw last year.

 

I can't remember who it was I heard them talking about over the weekend saying that following the surgery he was back "better and stronger than ever" I just had to laugh as all of a sudden we hear that more and more. Well then why don't we just go ahead and tear their ACL and perform surgery as soon as they come in? Like hey, get Tommy John surgery for a pitcher right away. If they always come back better and stronger.....

He's starting to look a little better but RGIII did look really rusty and timid before this drive.

Alfred Morris should be glad that Tom Coughlin isn't his coach. He'd be on the bench.

The Eagles look sick. So glad I grabbed Jackson in all of my fantasy leagues. Also glad my keeper league voted to keep 3 guys instead of 2 otherwise I'd have lost McCoy.

 

 

They will be fun to watch. Bring on 49ers/Eagles and Packers/Eagles!!!!!

Redskins looked absolutely disorganized in the first. No answer for Phillys high tempo offense.

 

This drive they are on now (9:30 left in 3rd) seems a little better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.