Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raising Speed Limits

Featured Replies

I think the limits should be based on the # of lanes and where you are. For example, I like the 65 through metro areas and 75 through the less populated areas, if there are 3 lanes. Around here, doesn't matter what the speed limit is if there are only 2 lanes. You are at the mercy of volume vs. space and that math isn't good. If four lanes, I still like 65 in the metro but am ok with 85 in the rural.

Curious, so if they raised them to 80...and you already usually cruise at 78 right now anyway...would you find yourself going the same speed? Or would you, as BBFan stated, suddenly find your new "norm" needed to be at 88 or so?

 

I'm exactly like madman and I can't speak for him but if it was raised to 80mph I'd still be doing about 75-80. That's my comfort zone.

I'm exactly like madman and I can't speak for him but if it was raised to 80mph I'd still be doing about 75-80. That's my comfort zone.

 

Right. 70 means cruising, most likely without being pulled over, between 76-78. If you need to get somewhere quicker than that get a new watch.

Curious, so if they raised them to 80...and you already usually cruise at 78 right now anyway...would you find yourself going the same speed? Or would you, as BBFan stated, suddenly find your new "norm" needed to be at 88 or so?

 

I would probably stay between 80-85. That seems to be my desired comfort zone.

My desired comfort zone is 60. I will go 70 of the speed limit is 70, but I really try to avoid routes that are 70.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.