Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dad asks son to hold beer, kicked out of Arizona Cardinals game

Featured Replies

  • Author
According to the report, citations were issued.

I would have to think there is more to the story than what we are reading into this.

 

I don't know of anyone that would bust a guys balls like that if they watched the incident as dad describes it.

My guess is that Junior had the beer for an extended period of time,

grabbing more than a few sips while he was at it.

 

If the kid drank any of the beer then more power to the coppers.

I tried to use the same excuse when I was underage and got busted holding a beer (I hadn't even take a sip yet!). Undercover officer approaches me, asks for ID....I tell him I'm just holding it for my uncle (whom I had seen just seconds before). Let's just say it didn't work out and that was an expensive beer.

  • Author

I watched the video Clyde, I think the police laid an egg.

Heaven forbid a father let his son have a sip of beer.

How has the human race survived, until the good doers started saving everyone last 20 years.

next they will be a Sunday Mass.

  • Author
Heaven forbid a father let his son have a sip of beer.

How has the human race survived, until the good doers started saving everyone last 20 years.

next they will be a Sunday Mass.

 

If a father wants to do that he needs to do it privately, not at a public sporting event.

Heaven forbid a father let his son have a sip of beer.

Why in heaven would a father want to give his kid a sip of beer? Never understood that line of thinking by some parents.

Jeez oh Pete...It was 109 degrees during that news segment!!!

 

First thing I noticed as well and the three day forecast at the bottom of the screen was 105 and above each day. With weather that hot it should be perfectly acceptable for everyone to drink cold beer.

I wonder if there is more to the story, if not, I think that was a cheap shot by the police. You are there to find the real violators, not cherry pick to make your stats look good. The fact there was no enforcement (per the article) tells me the officers know what they did was a cheap shot.

 

Thoughts?

I wonder if there is more to the story also such as, did the kid take a drink after handed the beer?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.