Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Collins Predictions August 23rd

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Simon Kenton
      42%
      15
    • Collins
      57%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Sorry it should be Collins.

I got you. Welcome back.

 

How good will SK be this season? Collins is expected to be one of the top teams in 4A so I am intrigued to see how this plays out.

  • Author
I got you. Welcome back.

 

How good will SK be this season? Collins is expected to be one of the top teams in 4A so I am intrigued to see how this plays out.

 

SK looked ok against X. They should beat Collins.

  • Author
I got you. Welcome back.

 

How good will SK be this season? Collins is expected to be one of the top teams in 4A so I am intrigued to see how this plays out.

 

Thank you.

Will be a good test to see where both teams are at.

  • Author

Here is how SK stacks up after playing X Friday night. Good luck Collins! :D

 

Offense

QB 6 Sr. Kuntz 6'3 205 QB/WR 2 Jr. Heflin 6'2 175 QB 10 Fr. Racke 6'1 170

RB 25 Sr. Bryson 6'0 177 RB 12 So. Powell 5'10 170

WR 15 Sr. Wasson 6'0 185 WR 4 Jr. Winkler 6'1 165

WR 18 Sr. McEntryre 5'9 155

WR 5 Sr. Meenach 5'11 160

TE 87 Jr. Vercheak 6'5 246

C 51 Sr. Richardson 6'0 228

G 77 So. Sandlin 5'11 268

G 52 Sr. Hansel 6'2 254

T 61 Sr. Walling 6'5 280

T 67 Jr. Olmstead 6'3 310

 

Defense

 

NT Jr. 90 Marksberry 5'11 242

DE 54 Sr. King 6'1 240

DE 50 Sr. Gowen 6'1 222

LB 7 Jr. Hicks 6'2 210

LB 49 Sr. Mann 6'1 195

LB 31 Sr. Krallman 5'11 190

LB 46 So. Finnell 6'0 186

CB 16 Sr. Kelly 5'10 160

S 3 Jr. Mulberry 5'11 165

S 8 Sr. Wilson 6'0 170

CB 14 Sr. Zaffiro 5'9 165

I will take Collins in a close one.

  • Author
I will take Collins in a close one.

 

Welcome to BGP let me be the first to serve you some crow next Friday! :D

Welcome to BGP let me be the first to serve you some crow next Friday! :D

 

Lol.....should be a good one.

SK might be my least favorite team so I will take Collins for that reason

Since Roy and Jerry Lucas are 2 of my best friends, I will not choose between the 2 schools. I will be standing in the endzone area. I am being a complete Switzerland on this one. It will be a great game, though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.