Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Injuries

Featured Replies

Percy Harvin.

 

You didn't even have to say it. If it's football season, Percy Harvin is somewhere limping on the sideline.

Jamal Charles had to leave practice with a sprained ankle.

 

 

^ A big gasp for a lot of people when it happened.

  • Author
Jamal Charles had to leave practice with a sprained ankle.

 

 

^ A big gasp for a lot of people when it happened.

 

 

Word? Hadn't heard that. I bet folks were/are scared.

Cheddar Plax out for season with shoulder surgery.

Word? Hadn't heard that. I bet folks were/are scared.

I heard sprained foot, X-Rays negative.

I heard sprained foot, X-Rays negative.

 

My bad it was his foot...not ankle.

Hoping for the sake of my draft that Jordy Nelson really is back early for the Packers...knee, I think.

  • Author
Hoping for the sake of my draft that Jordy Nelson really is back early for the Packers...knee, I think.

 

Last I saw they were saying he could be ready by week 1. I want to say that I read he has had problems with the knee since college.

  • Author

Just saw on twitter that Malcolm Floyd was carted off the field.

Just saw on twitter that Malcolm Floyd was carted off the field.

 

Gotta be kidding me! SMH!!!

Felt bad hearing that young stud WR Maclin was going to be out for the season.

Just saw on twitter that Malcolm Floyd was carted off the field.

 

Gotta be kidding me! SMH!!!

 

@AdamSchefter: Chargers fear WR Malcom Floyd tore his ACL; he's undergoing MRI tonight.

 

@AdamSchefter: Chargers fear WR Malcom Floyd tore his ACL; he's undergoing MRI tonight.

 

Dang it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.