Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Falcons

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This backup quarterback (Johnson?) has really surprised me. I feel like he could start for 3 or 4 teams.

Wow, are they really trying to get Harrison to stir things up in that sideline interview. The first 3 or 4 questions were all about the Steelers! To his credit, he didn't bite. No bulletin board material there.

If Johnson can learn to read a defense and blitzes better, and how to stay more comfortable in the pocket when under pressure he could end up be pretty good. He has good speed obviously, and a strong but inconsistent arm. I think he is definitely an upgrade at the backup QB spot, and would bring a new dimension to the game if Dalton did get hurt. However this is just a preseason game and there is a reason why no team has wanted to keep him yet. However hopefully this is a sign that he is starting to learn to put his talent to use in the right way.

Sharp nails the 47-yard field goal for Cincy.

 

20-10.

 

He has a very strong leg. I wonder if there is any chance of the Bengals doing what the Ravens did last year and that is releasing their veteran kicker, to keep a rookie with a strong leg. I doubt it happens, but I am curious to see how it plays out.

  • Author

Sanzenbacher with a punt return for another Cincy score. 71 Yards, so nice to see a Buckeye make a play.

 

27-10.

  • Author
He has a very strong leg. I wonder if there is any chance of the Bengals doing what the Ravens did last year and that is releasing their veteran kicker, to keep a rookie with a strong leg. I doubt it happens, but I am curious to see how it plays out.

 

I do not see Nugent being replaced.

I do not see Nugent being replaced.

 

Even though he maybe should be replaced, I do agree with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.