August 9, 201313 yr Author I can list the names, but see no real reason for it during the preseason. #27 having a good half for Cincy.
August 9, 201313 yr The only way we can move the ball is either Johnson running or defensive penalty.
August 9, 201313 yr Johnson is a better passer than Dalton too lol Don't get too overly excited about JJ. Great preseason player.
August 9, 201313 yr Its official, Johnson is the better QB for this team. Put Andy on the bench so he can learn something.
August 9, 201313 yr Don't get too overly excited about JJ. Great preseason player. Don't worry, I was just showing how bad Dalton has looked when JJ looks better you have some issues at QB.
August 9, 201313 yr I think Bernard is too small, he gets crushed when he it's a defender. He better learn to use his speed to get outside.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.