August 9, 201313 yr Exhibition games mean nothing as far as the score goes, but I still want to see Cincy dominate in this one.
August 9, 201313 yr If Tate is our kick returner this year I may just stab myself in the eye with a salad fork.
August 9, 201313 yr Author Falcons help to a field goal on their opening drive. Cincy gives up a 40 plus catch and run, but the D puts the clamps down afterwards.
August 9, 201313 yr Dalton looks like crap whenever he has pressure on him...throwing the ball to a lineman, what an idiot.
August 9, 201313 yr Author Bengals moving the ball. Scratch that the runner falls down and the pun unit takes the field.
August 9, 201313 yr Bengals moving the ball. Scratch that the runner falls down and the pun unit takes the field. I guess for the Bengals, 1 first down in their series is considered moving the ball lol.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.