Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan McNabb to retire.....is he a Hall of Famer

Is Donovan McNabb worthy of the Hall of Fame? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Donovan McNabb worthy of the Hall of Fame?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 more. 1-1 with the Rams, 0-1 with Zona.

 

I stand corrected. I forgot they lost to the Pats.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stand corrected. I forgot they lost to the Pats.

 

Don't remind me

Here are QB's with good numbers who are not in the HOF - Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe, Kerry Collins, Dave Kreig, Boomer Esiason, Phil Simms, Ken Anderson, Kurt Warner.

 

If McNabb gets in, should some of these players be in? As I look at your list of HOF'ers, I see a difference between them and the QB's not in the HOF. IMO McNabb is closer to my list of those not in than your list of those who are in.

 

One more item I will throw in for consideration. Pro football reference.com has a stat called Weighted Career Value. It is a sabermetric type stat that tries to rank all players, regardless of position. Something very ironic about that stat. McNabb is ranked 95th on that list and is tied with ... Randall Cunningham. Here is a link:

 

NFL Career Approximate Value (Weighted) Leaders - Pro-Football-Reference.com

 

I always thought Ken Anderson should be in anyway, great qb in my opinion...Warner will probably make it in at some point when eligible.

 

However, with that stats site...any site that's gonna list Brett Farve that high (7th on that chart) then to me it can't be much of a formula, has to be a flaw somewhere because he just shouldn't be that high in my opinion. Just not and never a fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.