Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former Bengals cheerleader gets another shot at website that allegedly defamed her

Featured Replies

  • Author
She will not get paid. She will probably however have to defend herself in a lawsuit brought on by her ex husband for claiming he beat her.

 

I did a quick search:

 

Jones’ ex-husband, Nathan Wilburn, admitted in Kenton Circuit Court to threatening to break her neck. The judge ordered Wilburn to stay 500 feet from Jones at home and at work.

 

“Sarah Jones still thinks she is going to die by murder from (Wilburn),” Jones’ attorney, Eric Deters, said after the hearing. “When I leaned over in the courtroom and said, ‘Sarah this is really, really good,’ she said, ‘He is still going to kill me.’ That is scary stuff.”

 

=============================

 

I am assuming you are talking about Jones making a separate allegation of abuse but either way I think it would be very difficult for Wilburn to win any kind of judgment against Jones after his admission.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He admitted to threatening to break her neck, which I can certainly understand the emotions behind something like that. She deserved a good whipping from him. However, has he ever admitted to actually physically harming her? If she accused him of something he didn't do I could see a jury finding for him despite the threat, given how little she's thought of around here. She's a proven liar, not sure if he is or not.

He admitted to threatening to break her neck, which I can certainly understand the emotions behind something like that. She deserved a good whipping from him. However, has he ever admitted to actually physically harming her? If she accused him of something he didn't do I could see a jury finding for him despite the threat, given how little she's thought of around here. She's a proven liar, not sure if he is or not.

 

Can't believe I am defending this person but no one deserves a good whipping from their husband no matter what she did. I hope you are not justifying domestic violence in any way, shape or form?!

  • Author
Can't believe I am defending this person but no one deserves a good whipping from their husband no matter what she did. I hope you are not justifying domestic violence in any way, shape or form?!

 

I am marking this time and day down in my little BGP Book, lawildcat is defending Sarah Jones.

I did a quick search:

 

Jones’ ex-husband, Nathan Wilburn, admitted in Kenton Circuit Court to threatening to break her neck. The judge ordered Wilburn to stay 500 feet from Jones at home and at work.

 

 

“Sarah Jones still thinks she is going to die by murder from (Wilburn),” Jones’ attorney, Eric Deters, said after the hearing. “When I leaned over in the courtroom and said, ‘Sarah this is really, really good,’ she said, ‘He is still going to kill me.’ That is scary stuff.”

 

=============================

 

I am assuming you are talking about Jones making a separate allegation of abuse but either way I think it would be very difficult for Wilburn to win any kind of judgment against Jones after his admission.

 

She testified under oath that he physically abused her. If that isn't true he should sue her.

He admitted to threatening to break her neck, which I can certainly understand the emotions behind something like that. She deserved a good whipping from him. However, has he ever admitted to actually physically harming her? If she accused him of something he didn't do I could see a jury finding for him despite the threat, given how little she's thought of around here. She's a proven liar, not sure if he is or not.

 

Did you really just say a women deserved to be beaten by a man? Wow.

We've not seen the last of Sarah Jones as long as she thinks there is money to be had from all this.

Did you really just say a women deserved to be beaten by a man? Wow.

 

Not what I said, is it? Please be accurate.

Not what I said, is it? Please be accurate.

 

You said "she deserved a good whipping from him", did you not? What's inaccurate about what I said?

We've not seen the last of Sarah Jones as long as she thinks there is money to be had from all this.

 

Not sure why everyone thinks Sarah wants to be in the limelight because I am pretty sure she doesn't. The only way she says in the public eye is if people continually bring her into it or through the appeal process.

 

Not what I said, is it? Please be accurate.

 

That's exactly what you said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.