July 10, 201313 yr :lol: Yep, this Reds team is a team of destiny. Just not the destiny any Reds fans want.
July 10, 201313 yr Choo Phillips Votto Ludwick/Bruce Bruce/Ludwick Frazier Cozart Hanigan/Meso Still looks way better than whats out there now. Id rather have Bruce bat 4th but Dusty would never do that. Oh and Cozart sucks
July 10, 201313 yr Reds are 1 for 8 on BIP today....They simply make really poor contact in the majority of their ABs. Not something I see turning around.
July 10, 201313 yr Reds are 1 for 8 on BIP today....They simply make really poor contact in the majority of their ABs. Not something I see turning around. Step away from the ledge UKMF
July 10, 201313 yr And let's not forget last year was one of his best 2-3 seasons of his career. Even if he does come back, to expect any kind of meaningful production from him is a bit much IMO. I'm afraid you're right. Going to be tough to rely on Ludwick.
July 10, 201313 yr Step away from the ledge UKMF Not on the ledge, just sick of crappy baseball on a daily basis.
July 10, 201313 yr I think Cingrani should replace Arroyo in the rotation when Cueto gets out of Labor and Delivery.
July 10, 201313 yr Not on the ledge, just sick of crappy baseball on a daily basis. It's not daily, just goes in spurts. Reds are on a very long one right now though
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.