Big Brother 15

ekubum

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is by far my wife's favorite show!!! I'm hoping for no old players and no appearances by Rachel or stupid muscle head (whatever his name is).

16 new cast members this season. No returning players (that we know of).

Three houseguests nominated each week this season, as well as a weekly "MVP" that I believe is something to do with America.

16 new cast members this season. No returning players (that we know of).

Three houseguests nominated each week this season, as well as a weekly "MVP" that I believe is something to do with America.

Sounds good, I like it when they mix it up.

Should Puig be on this seasons Big Brother? :lol2:

All new people, Rachel's sister is one "twist." 3 nominations rumored, and a fan voted MVP. I'm never a fan of the changes, but we will see how they go.

I ordered the live feeds today. Today is last day for 20% off, total of like 24 dollars for whole season.

My favorite show of the year. Watch the feeds and everything. My family probably thinks I have issues because of the amount I watch this show. Ive tried to get the wife into it, but for some reason she cant do it. This season IMO will be better because its a total blank slate to start the year vs the past few seasons. Cant wait!

My favorite show of the year. Watch the feeds and everything. My family probably thinks I have issues because of the amount I watch this show. Ive tried to get the wife into it, but for some reason she cant do it. This season IMO will be better because its a total blank slate to start the year vs the past few seasons. Cant wait!

It's my favorite reality show no doubt. I like Survivor but would take Big Brother 2 to 1 over it. My wife loves it also, so it's great for us in that way. I am sad to see no older people in the house.

To clarify I am sad that there are no people aged 40+ in the house, not former houseguests.

I thought the same thing, but I guess America would rather watch young twenty something’s in bikinis rather than 40+ with beer bellies such as me. Can’t say that I blame them though.

Looking forward to it outside of Rachel's sister...

Same. Ive seen interviews with her. Shes gotten a little too much work done on her face. Also sounds exactly like her. I hope her stay is short lived.