Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

 

What percentage of responsibility for the incident taking place do you assign to Zimmerman?

 

I don't know. I haven't listened to all of the testimony and I don't know all of the facts.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You keep adding assumptions to the scenario but I'll play. Say Martin did see he had a gun, how freakin stupid do you have to be to attack someone who has a gun when you don't. s

 

Stupidity doesn't mean you deserve death.

 

If I was in an area I wasn't totally familiar with, and noticed a guy following me in a car, then get out of his car and follow me on foot, I'd feel threatened. I imagine you would too, if you're being honest.

 

Once again I'll ask, why was he following him in the first place?

 

If you lost him what would you do?

 

There are people sitting on juries right now holding the fate of someone's life that don't understand the law. We are on BGP. We'll be fine.

 

They will have it explained to them, I'm certain of that.

 

I know we are on BGP. He expressed his opinion and I expressed my opinion about his opinion.

Stupidity doesn't mean you deserve death.

 

It does if you threaten my life or the life of my loved ones.

What percentage of responsibility for the incident taking place do you assign to Zimmerman?

 

I think GZ is 100% responsible up to the point that Martin made the decision to get physical. At that point it is 100% on Martin.

Okay' date=' Lucky, why do YOU think he was following him the first place?[/quote']

 

Its pretty simple. He called the police because of the burglaries in the area. He followed him to keep an eye on him for the police.

Stupidity doesn't mean you deserve death.
Someone punches you in the nose, knocks you on the ground and begins pounding your head into the ground. You have a gun and feel the only way to stop them is to shoot them. Do you let them continue to bang your head into the ground or do you shoot them?
Its pretty simple. He called the police because of the burglaries in the area. He followed him to keep an eye on him for the police.

 

He's a neighborhood watch guy. To a degree, doing his job.

If you lost him what would you do?

 

I wouldn't follow him in the first place. Being an unfamiliar person isn't enough for me to consider a person suspicous though.

Someone punches you in the nose, knocks you on the ground and begins pounding your head into the ground. You have a gun and feel the only way to stop them is to shoot them. Do you let them continue to bang your head into the ground or do you shoot them?

 

I thought you were only going on the evidence. What evidence says that's what happened?

 

I thought you were only going on the evidence. What evidence says that's what happened?

 

Bloody nose and scratches on the back of Zimmerman's head support his statements.

 

I wouldn't follow him in the first place. Being an unfamiliar person isn't enough for me to consider a person suspicous though.

 

I'm saying if you were TM what would you do if you lost GZ?

I'm saying if you were TM what would you do if you lost GZ?

 

I'd continue on home, and by all indications, except for the statements from the guy who felt the need to kill an unarmed kid, that's what he did.

Weird, they found none of GZ's blood on Martin's hands or any marks typical from a fight. :idunno:

 

Where did you hear/read this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.