June 12, 201313 yr Ugh. APR is the worst thing ever. Except maybe the Capital One Cup. That might be the worst. I haven't even decided if I'll be happy if Louisville wins it the methodology is so bad. It may be the worst. But if the Louisville sports program was posting poor APR scores, you know who's fans would be the first to lord it over us....
June 12, 201313 yr That they really like L1C4 shirts. Please tell me what that even means? Louisville 1st Cards forever. That sounds like a high school love note.... I'm late to the party on this thread. But L1C4 can also translate to mean the win/loss record between UL/UK since Calipari has been here. Louisville = 1, Kentucky = 4. That's better than Louisville First Cards Forever anyway. That sounds like a phrase a Samurai would utter before committing hara-kiri (honorable ritual suicide).
June 12, 201313 yr Name an NBA organization that would share an arena with a college team? And when we say share, I'm talking 30+ dates between October and March... Wizards, Grizzlies, Bucks? If the Knicks can still play games at MSG without conflict it can be done anywhere. There's always something going on at MSG, NIT tourneys (pre and post season), misc. college tourneys, St. Johns games, concerts, etc. I mean they do everything at MSG and it still works out, so UL could make it work with an NBA team if they really wanted to.
June 12, 201313 yr That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard from a fan base trying to coin up a phrase. Who the heck came up with that? Louisville 1st Cards forever has been around for a while now. I'm shocked some of you are just now taking advantage of it and making fun of it. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.