Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals a Top 4 team in the AFC?

Featured Replies

It seems like people around the country believe this. People around the country believe the Bengals will win the division and then beat the Ravens in the Wild Card game. I was glad to see the results of this, because Hellbird was starting to convince me that it was only me that was thinking these things about the Bengals, and that the Bengals didn't get better. Man was this a relief haha. :D

 

Here is a link. Fans are not voting on the Divisional round game of the Bengals at the Broncos. The first link goes to the predict to season thing for NFL.Com.

 

 

Predict the season

 

This link goes to an article talking about. The guy also talks about what I mentioned on here many of times, and that it all will depend on Dalton for how far the Bengals can go. If he doesn't show improvement this year then he will be the one holding them back from doing much.

 

Cincinnati Bengals are NFL's trendy pick for 2013 - NFL.com

Glad to see you care so much about what others think, next step is for you to start thinking and feeling confident in yourself.

But you still only make same comments others have made.....be a free thinker

You'll get there.:thumb:

 

 

Didn't I say that the biggest thing this year depends on Dalton?

 

thought so.

Baby steps. I'd be happy to see them just win a playoff game.

I agree, they are one of the top four teams in the AFC North

This little tid bit in the article basically repeats what I've been saying all along including during the season last year.

 

I love the Bengals' overall talent; they have done a fantastic job drafting in recent years. I just don't love the quarterback. Of the eight teams remaining in "Predict the Season," Andy Dalton is the weakest. There should be a concern that he's going to hold this team back.

 

Although a certain person on here has thought Dalton to be the next coming, I seem to disagree.

  • Author
This little tid bit in the article basically repeats what I've been saying all along including during the season last year.

 

I love the Bengals' overall talent; they have done a fantastic job drafting in recent years. I just don't love the quarterback. Of the eight teams remaining in "Predict the Season," Andy Dalton is the weakest. There should be a concern that he's going to hold this team back.

 

Although a certain person on here has thought Dalton to be the next coming, I seem to disagree.

 

Hey one of your made up comments again, its good to know you back at it. You had stopped for awhile, please show me where I have said Dalton will end up being great? I will wait until you find it, since you won't be able to since I never said it.

  • Author
Glad to see you care so much about what others think, next step is for you to start thinking and feeling confident in yourself.

But you still only make same comments others have made.....be a free thinker

You'll get there.:thumb:

 

 

Didn't I say that the biggest thing this year depends on Dalton?

 

thought so.

 

You really have no idea what your talking about do you? I know I know you weren't around two years ago, and apparently you also thought the Bengals would be good two years ago when Dalton was a rookie while most people on here thought they might go winless or win 2 games at most. However I can go back and pull up threads for you on that too, showing how everything I say on here is supported by what I think not what others. I was basically the only one who thought the Bengals would be good two years ago. I was still one of the only ones who thought the Bengals would be good last year, and I state reasons why each time. You are talking to a person who does come up with his own opinion and I have proof to prove that, and I think other people on here will even admit to that about me having my own opinion.

 

However you on the other hand wanted to try to make it personal a few times talking about how wrong I am, and how much lack of knowledge I have, and just how stupid I am to think these things. Making it sound like I was the only person in the world to have these opinions. So when your going to do that, I am going to show you how wrong you are. Which instead of admitting you were wrong on jumping in on the Dalton thing, which you had no idea what the context of that discussion was about. You wanted to try to save face and say oh well you only use other people's opinions. I mean if that is what you want to stick with, have at it my friend. I have plenty of proof to show that I definitely have my own opinion, and others know that on here. So as always nice try though.

  • Author
Glad to see you care so much about what others think, next step is for you to start thinking and feeling confident in yourself.

But you still only make same comments others have made.....be a free thinker

You'll get there.:thumb:

 

 

Didn't I say that the biggest thing this year depends on Dalton?

 

thought so.

 

This little tid bit in the article basically repeats what I've been saying all along including during the season last year.

 

I love the Bengals' overall talent; they have done a fantastic job drafting in recent years. I just don't love the quarterback. Of the eight teams remaining in "Predict the Season," Andy Dalton is the weakest. There should be a concern that he's going to hold this team back.

 

Although a certain person on here has thought Dalton to be the next coming, I seem to disagree.

 

By the way I could also go back and pull up maybe 15 to 20 post of where I have even said this year depends all on Dalton. Its funny to hear you say that now, since you also made it clear they did nothing in your opinion to get better which means they at best they are a 1st round playoff team. Now you want to act like you been saying it all depends on Dalton this whole time. You might have mentioned that once or twice, but you have mentioned all the other things much more. I am the one who has mentioned often how it all depends on Dalton. But hey go ahead and act like you were right on that, and I was wrong. I know its hard to admit your wrong or I am right on something since you have been so hardcore into this for awhile. Especially when now you are seeing others are saying the exact samethings I have said. Which is that it was good to keep the team together, and to build through the draft. Thats why a Steeler even said the Bengals improved the most this offseason. I was saying these things before anyonre.

I say to-may-to; you say to-mah-to.

  • Author
I say to-may-to; you say to-mah-to.

 

I like it! :D

I agree, they are one of the top four teams in the AFC North

Beat me to it.

Now I remember why I don't bother reading Bengals threads on here anymore.

FC loves the Bengals!

FC loves the Bengals!

 

And thought Carson was the next Joe Montana. LOL

And thought Carson was the next Joe Montana. LOL

 

No one gave it to FC as bad as I used to but I'm giving his a break here :thumb:. I hope Dalton becomes a stud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.