Top Nky players by positions

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK's Ben Walling will be very good he has ready had visits at UC, Toledo and Bowling Green.

Blah blah. Call me when they go on an official visit, or actually get an offer. My grandma could arrange a visit on her own dime, and she has lost a lot of speed over the years.

Gotcha. That's not an official visit by NCAA terms.

Correct. Athlete allowed 5 official visits. On official they are on the host school's dime. Big difference. If they are shelling out the cash, an offer is either imminent or already on the table. Even commits take officials to school they have attended. Thats a wine and dine experience,

I see Clyde has already put you in your place. Education is your friend.

No kidding AirRaid. I mean, we know it's your shtik and everything, but do yourself a favor and get yourself a dictionary and a map. Preferably one that takes you beyond the borders of Kenton Co. so you can gain a little perspective on the world outside of SK.

Unless he's graduating in 2013 it can't be an official. I think officials have to wait until 9.1 of the senior year.

Not true, players can visit in the spring. Is regarded as an official visit. When you go in the fall, after September, that's when they wine and dine you, that's the big one.

Not true, players can visit in the spring. Is regarded as an official visit. When you go in the fall, after September, that's when they wine and dine you, that's the big one.

You can go in the spring but it's an unofficial. You can't take an official until you're a senior.