Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russ Smith Returning to Louisville

Featured Replies

Goodwin was one of the worst perimeter defenders in the country last year. Projecting him to a defensive role in the NBA is a reach at best...

 

Thank you ... I agree 100%. Goodwin and Harrow couldn't stop Robert Morris guards from getting to the rim. That was the biggest problem on UK's team this year.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition how many 18 year old freshmen are good wing defenders? MKG. Craft was at OSU. Durante was awful, I'm sure LeBron was too, etc.

In addition how many 18 year old freshmen are good wing defenders? MKG. Craft was at OSU. Durante was awful, I'm sure LeBron was too, etc.

How many two guards make it in the league with:

A negative A/TO

No defensive game

Under 2/3rds on free throw percentage

Hitting 25% from the COLLEGE 3

 

Honestly, if Goodwin hadn't played for the draft machine at Kentucky, I don't think that he'd even be a credible NBA prospect.

 

Can you name ONE player who signed a second contract with this game?

  • Author
Is he more physically gifted than Terrence Williams, who is hanging onto an NBA career by his fingernails? I don't think so. And T-Will is a better shooter, a much better defender and a not-in-the-same-ballpark better passer than Goodwin.

 

T-Will would embarrass Goodwin. JMO, of course.

 

T-Will would embarrass Goodwin. JMO, of course.

 

I could see that. Williams seems a lot more physical than Goodwin.

How many two guards make it in the league with:

A negative A/TO

No defensive game

Under 2/3rds on free throw percentage

Hitting 25% from the COLLEGE 3

 

Honestly, if Goodwin hadn't played for the draft machine at Kentucky, I don't think that he'd even be a credible NBA prospect.

 

Can you name ONE player who signed a second contract with this game?

 

Let's see how he develops. My guess is his turnovers will go down because he won't be ball handling. Have seen more of the people on draft sites agree with my assessment that he has good defensive potential than I would have expected.

 

Not saying he's a good prospect. Like I said I wouldn't draft him but he has the potential to be an athletic slasher and defender. That's his role if he has one in the league.

  • Author
I could see that. Williams seems a lot more physical than Goodwin.

 

T-Will was/is a freak when it comes to athleticism.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.