Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the Courier-Journal....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they had a cartoon making light of _____________ 's injury? :idunno:

 

Please explain.

Was it making fun of the INJURY, or the fact that UK's season was over?

  • Author

I didn't say they were directly making fun of it but now that the shoe is on the other foot, you can see what some fans thought it was done in poor taste.

I think the cartoon was a shot at UK, but really high praise to Nerlens. Just my two cents.

  • Author
I think the cartoon was a shot at UK, but really high praise to Nerlens. Just my two cents.

 

You really think that is how the kid took it?

You really think that is how the kid took it?

 

I don't know about you, but if some one made a cartoon like that, and I was the "character," that would be a great boost to my ego. That's JMO though...

  • Author
I don't know about you, but if some one made a cartoon like that, and I was the "character," that would be a great boost to my ego. That's JMO though...

 

One day after an injury that was potentially career threatening costing you millions and millions of dollars?

You really think that is how the kid took it?

 

I don't know. Go find Nerlens on campus and ask him. To me the cartoon shows how bad UK is without him, how vital he was to the team. Take off the blue shades for a minute.

One day after an injury that was potentially career threatening costing you millions and millions of dollars?

 

Career threatening? I think you're over exaggerating it just a bit.

One day after an injury that was potentially career threatening costing you millions and millions of dollars?

 

To me, that reads "UK sucks without me." Yes, I would take that as a compliment. The cartoon in no way alluded to the fact that anybody was glad he got hurt, or that anybody wanted him to fail the rest of his career.

Career threatening? I think you're over exaggerating it just a bit.

 

Not really. At that point it wasn't known just how severe of an injury it was. People have blown out their knees and never been able to play again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.