Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Angels 3 Reds 1 (13 innings) 4/1/13

Featured Replies

Nearly time to play ball!

  • Replies 152
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has turned into a half way decent day. There has been much worse on Opening Day in Cincinnati.

 

Today is the highlight of the season for me in BGP Reds threads. No complaints about Dusty's line up! :D It's all down hill from here.

 

Actually, there will almost surely be fewer complaints about Dusty's line ups this year than any time since he has been manager. The Reds have their most set line up in a long, long time. Not much to tinker with or complain about.

  • Author
Shin Soo Choo scratched from the lineup?

 

 

Umm No!!

I hear tell he's having trouble with a sore back. Could be false...but it was a pretty reliable source.

Shin Soo Choo scratched from the lineup?

 

He is still in the lineup on gameday. April Fools?

Shin Soo Choo scratched from the lineup?

 

April fools?

 

 

He just got introduced so I doubt it.

Ha....yep....just got the follow up "I'll bet you guys are all freaking out right now. April fools!" email.

Ha....yep....just got the follow up "I'll bet you guys are all freaking out right now. April fools!" email.

 

I bit on that one...

  • Author
I hear tell he's having trouble with a sore back. Could be false...but it was a pretty reliable source.

 

He struggled with that during Spring Training. He was announced as playing CF, and leading off.

The only thing I hate about the MLB at Bat app is it's delayed so ESPN updates faster. :irked:

  • Author

Choo already on base more than Stubbs was all of last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.