March 31, 201313 yr The officials are blatantly trying to take the game away from Wichita St. Never seen anything this bad at the college level....... The calls have been bad against both teams...I'm pulling for Wichita St.
March 31, 201313 yr Wichita is milking time off the clock not picking up the ball for out of bounds. Clever.
March 31, 201313 yr Another terrible foul call. Into single digits. Never mind he missed the free throw. 10 point game...
March 31, 201313 yr Honestly the calls down low are the only major ones I think are weak against Wichita State.
March 31, 201313 yr If there were two less minutes on the clock I'd give this to Wichita State. But I think OSU is going to come all the way back on them.
March 31, 201313 yr Wow...Shockers need to get on a plane and fly back from Atlanta and finish this game... Bucks down 3 with 2:49...Bucks got this
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.