Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 BGP March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

I'm in...tried to have a little fun with this one.

 

Same here....I'll probably be out of this one by the evening round of games on Thursday. :lol:

I'm in, used a friends email but got it as my user-name. Good luck everyone.

I'm in it to lose it. Ole Miss national champs 2013! J/k it was hard but I did have to pick them to lose before the final four.

I'm in

Whomever had the entry "Dooley's Bracket" needs to re-enter the contest & use their BGP username for their bracket entry.

 

I didn't pay attention to the automatic naming function when I did mine. It says Mark's Majestic Bracket. I tried to redo it, but it wouldn't let me.

 

It does however say coldweatherfan as my name next to it.

  • Author

^ I'm going to remove it. Once I do, you can re-enter & change the name of your entry.

  • Author

Whomever had the tearly317 entry needs to re-enter the contest & use their BGP username for their bracket entry.

^ I'm going to remove it. Once I do, you can re-enter & change the name of your entry.

 

Thanks. Done.

I'm in and I hope Wildcat Dad is also!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.