McCreary Central hires Football Coach

cellking

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basketball coach does not hate football. Cellking is jealous of him! The Basketball coach support Coach Smith the last 3 years. .The probably with Mccreary football is the administration allowed gay to coach 18 years with 1 winning season.

The one winning season thank Aaron Watts.

All you do is tell lies. The truth is not in you, everyone in McCreary County knows that. I was the Coach at McCreary Central for 9 years. Winning more games in that length of time than all other years put together and all you can do is talk about me, Why not blame your kinfolks for the mess we are in now. You were part of that mess 2 of the last 3 years. I think 4 wins in 3 years. Get off me and try to fix the situation. I won 23 Games at McCreary Central. I agree that is not the best record in the State but to this point it is the Best in McCreary Central History. Case Closed!!!!

LOL. 23 wins. No. Chance. Ill do so research. One winning season. Take the job back , You left the program in a mess. You left for Somerset worry about them. OR. Take the program back and finish destroying the program. Your the one to blame . You blame and point fingers at everyone else, Go look in the mirror and you can see the person the is to blame YOU.

Fans were happy you were at Somerset this season. Please stay there next season.

Case closed.

The basketball coach does not hate football. Cellking is jealous of him! The Basketball coach support Coach Smith the last 3 years. .The probably with Mccreary football is the administration allowed gay to coach 18 years with 1 winning season.

The one winning season thank Aaron Watts.

The basketball coach is 34-51 the last 3 years. Looks like the administration needs to take a long look at that program too.

There is growing pressure for the AD to step down after this. This is certainly a tell tale of the shape of our athletic program state here overall. Myself and cellking have seen it first hand for years and with the number of players either quitting, transferring, or just not coming back its a red flag and alot are starting to see it. If the AD would release why the coach backed out of the job he would be in more hot water. Hopefully the coach will speak about exactly prompted him to back out after taking the job. That way the AD cannot dispute the truth.