Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Artic Ice is disappearing at an accelerating rate

Featured Replies

Out of respect for doomer, mcpapa and a few others, this will be my only post in this thread, I'll only say...*sigh*

  • Author
Out of respect for doomer, mcpapa and a few others, this will be my only post in this thread, I'll only say...*sigh*

 

I got a kick out of your post, but I am concerned that we are going to wait too long to address the issue. I wish we could get sound research that people will take as credible.

I got a kick out of your post, but I am concerned that we are going to wait too long to address the issue. I wish we could get sound research that people will take as credible.

 

That's a problem. What one side sees as sound, the other does not.

Out of respect for doomer, mcpapa and a few others, this will be my only post in this thread, I'll only say...*sigh*

 

 

Take this in the spirit with which it is posted.

 

That hot air is part of the problem, not part of the solution.:lol2:

Now, see...THIS is part of the problem. :D

 

Take this in the spirit with which it is posted.

 

That hot air is part of the problem, not part of the solution.:lol2:

 

Is there an echo in here?

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.