Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So, now who will be staying and going...?

Featured Replies

With the regular season almost done and UK's NCAA tournament bid chances pretty thin, who is likely to be returning next year and who will be leaving (either transferring or going pro)? Could Poythress or Goodwin even get drafted this year if they wanted to go pro? What will WCS and Harrow do?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the regular season almost done and UK's NCAA tournament bid chances pretty thin, who is likely to be returning next year and who will be leaving (either transferring or going pro)? Could Poythress or Goodwin even get drafted this year if they wanted to go pro? What will WCS and Harrow do?

 

They all need to leave an UK start over.

Harrow will lose a year if he goes again to a D-1 school?

I'd say all 4 of the freshmen go.

Harrow will lose a year if he goes again to a D-1 school?

I'd say all 4 of the freshmen go.

 

My guess is all 4 Frosh go pro and Harrow goes overseas.

 

If Cal offers Hawkins or Owootoah, I think it's pretty clear Harrow isn't coming back.

If Cal offers Hawkins or Owootoah, I think it's pretty clear Harrow isn't coming back.

 

That's what Matt Jones was saying a week or so ago. Said Cal showing interest in either of those guys reveals that Harrow isn't in the long-term plans & that he is looking for the Jarrod Polson of the future.

 

Harrow is talented & could be a good player at UK. He's just so soft both physically & mentally.

I think Harrow and Poythress will be back. WCS, Goodwin, and Noel are gone.

The last few years have been really easy to predict. I honestly have no clue this year.

 

Noel is good enough to go. He's ready. WCS has all the potential in the world. Combine that with a weak draft class and he's gone if he's a lottery pick. Cal could possibly sell him on being a top 10 pick in next years draft if he continues to work hard.

 

Goodwin and Poytress are not ready but a team will draft both of them. I think for any other team, 1 of those two returns, with what Cal has coming in, I'm not sure either wants to compete for playing time with the incoming freshman.

Also, I'm not sure Harrow has a spot on next years roster wether he wants to stay with the team or not...

Gone - Harrow, will be a real low draft pick/to the d-league / Poythress - will be drafted on potential / Goodwin - same as Poythress / Noel - will be a top 5 pick just on his defense, shot blocking alone, nba will develop the rest / WCS - I still have hopes that he will return but with the way he came on after Noel it is doubtful / Mays -Duh, he is a senior. Wiltzer, if not the NBA for his shooting he may play international, hope that he returns but doubtful

 

Return - Polson, will be a senior-no nba potential. I hope that he will still get some pt but it certainly won't be as much as this season. Polson is what college basketball should be all about.

Also, I'm not sure Harrow has a spot on next years roster wether he wants to stay with the team or not...
Agreed, both the Harrison twins are better than him right now.
^Why in the world would anyone think Wiltjer will leave?

 

I just said why I think that but am hopeful he returns.

I just said why I think that but am hopeful he returns.

 

Right, but why would you be doubtful he returns? I just don't see any reason for him to leave.

^ I hope that he does return. I just think that if he can get paid to play then he will, that's all.

^ I hope that he does return. I just think that if he can get paid to play then he will, that's all.

 

The NBA would then have a new slowest man in the league. There is no way he goes to the NBA, he would not be able to guard the waterboy's in the NBA. The guy is just too slow footed to do anything, but shoot jump shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.