IHIGH Broadcasting Sweet 16 Games

I watched the Holmes game on iHigh ... no problems. Except I watched half of the game twice because of all the instant replays and missed the other half because of all the instant replays begin done immediately after the play with live action going on while they showed the instant replay. They put the "instant" in instant replays on there, that's for sure.

I watched the Holmes game on iHigh ... no problems. Except I watched half of the game twice because of all the instant replays and missed the other half because of all the instant replays being done immediately after the play with live action going on while they showed the instant replay. They put the "instant" in instant replays on there, that's for sure.

Edit.

I watched the Holmes game on iHigh ... no problems. Except I watched half of the game twice because of all the instant replays and missed the other half because of all the instant replays begin done immediately after the play with live action going on while they showed the instant replay. They put the "instant" in instant replays on there, that's for sure.

Im in Lexingotn to watch it and i wanted to go back and watch the Madison Central game and the reason for all the instant replays is Ihigh uses the camera's from Rupp. I can't stand it either. I think I'd rather watch listen to it on the radio if i wasn't up here