Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss Basketball Finalists announced

Featured Replies

Ky Lions Foundation announced the finalist for Miss Basketball. 5 really good players. Congrats!!

 

 

China Dow

Rebecca Greenwell

Makayla Epps

Larryn Brooks

Kyvin Goodin-Rogers

Greenwell

Epps

 

Went undefeated during the regular season

Should win the sweet 16

Played every game

Committed to play at KENTUCKY next year

Epps

Epps

 

Went undefeated during the regular season

Should win the sweet 16

Played every game

Committed to play at KENTUCKY next year

 

Agree.

I'll take Epps.

Greenwell has only played 16 games I think. Averaging 23 PPG

 

Epps has played 30 games I think. Averaging 22 PPG on a undefeated team that wins by over 30 which means only plays 1/2-3/4 of the game

 

Dow is a tremendous player-top 100 player in America.

 

Goodin-Rogers is a player that is long and does all the little things that helps team win Total team player

 

Brooks- Division 1 point guard going to Indiana. Very good player.

 

Kentucky All-Star Team will be good. Congrats to all and you could make case for all but Epps wins because this is a year long award not career long award.

  • Author

4 out of the 5 on the same AAU team. I guess there is not an argument that Kentucky Premier gets the top players in Kentucky.

I always lean to the player on the winning team side. After all this still a team sport and winning is what it's all about. Epps gets my vote.

I would take that starting 5 any day. Good luck to all, very deserving list.

4 out of the 5 on the same AAU team. I guess there is not an argument that Kentucky Premier gets the top players in Kentucky.

 

Might be a good topic on another thread.

Didn't realize Greenwell had played in that many fewer games. I'd probably go with Epps.

My vote goes to Epps as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.