Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Draw

Featured Replies

February 27th - March 5th at North Oldham

 

Wednesday February 27th

6:00 PM - South Oldham (15-14) vs. Collins (15-14)

7:30 PM - Simon Kenton (26-5) vs. Owen County (18-10)

 

Thursday February 28th

6:00 PM - Gallatin County (27-5) vs. Oldham County (15-12)

7:30 PM - Anderson County (29-1) vs. Grant County (16-11)

 

Monday March 4th

6:00 PM - South Oldham/Collins vs. Simon Kenton/Owen County

7:30 PM - Gallatin County/Oldham County vs. Anderson County/Grant County

 

Tuesday March 5th

7:00 PM - Championship

February 27th - March 5th at North Oldham

 

Wednesday February 27th

6:00 PM - South Oldham (15-14) vs. Collins (15-14)

7:30 PM - Simon Kenton (26-5) vs. Owen County (18-10)

 

Thursday February 28th

6:00 PM - Gallatin County (27-5) vs. Oldham County (15-12)

7:30 PM - Anderson County (29-1) vs. Grant County (16-11)

 

Monday March 4th

6:00 PM - South Oldham/Collins vs. Simon Kenton/Owen County

7:30 PM - Gallatin County/Oldham County vs. Anderson County/Grant County

 

Tuesday March 5th

7:00 PM - Championship

 

 

 

As I stated earlier in the year, it is Anderson's to lose.

As I stated earlier in the year, it is Anderson's to lose.

 

It is theirs to lose and I think this year they take care of business and make it to Diddle.

I look for an SK and Anderson final with Anderson advancing to the State.

Don't rule out South Oldham or Gallatin. Pay no attention to South's record, they're better than it shows.

I think Simon Kenton is better than some thinks. I am not ready to give the crown to Anderson just yet.

Anderson Cty and SK in the finals! I think SK will win it all this year!

All games will be broadcast LIVE (and also archived indefinitely) on the Pegasus Sports Network.

 

The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN

 

Click on one of the Oldham logos and then choose the game you wish to hear under either "Upcoming Broadcasts" (Live) or "Archived Broadcasts" (you can listen anytime after the game ends)

 

Pegasus will broadcast each and every game in the tourney...

 

The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN

 

CM

Don't rule out South Oldham or Gallatin. Pay no attention to South's record, they're better than it shows.

 

True, true, true, South is benefitting now from their early schedule. They are becoming better each game.

I am saying Simon Kenton takes the regional title.

I think it will come down to Anderson and SK. I look for Anderson to finally win the title after 2 previous regional disappointments. However, I would not be shocked if SK wins it but I just think it is Anderson's year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.