Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bailey Contract Puts Reds at $100M

Featured Replies

The Reds signed Homer Bailey to a 1 yr/$5.3M contract. The contract will not put the Reds annual payroll at $100M.

The Reds signed Homer Bailey to a 1 yr/$5.3M contract. The contract will not put the Reds annual payroll at $100M.

 

Will it or won't it?

  • Author
Will it or won't it?

 

Sorry. That should have said "NOW put the Reds...."

Sorry. That should have said "NOW put the Reds...."

 

As a Reds fan, I am very excited about the upcoming season. You may or may not agree with everything the Reds front office has done, but nobody can say the Reds are not doing all they can to try to win NOW. This team has not been run as well from a front office perspective since the Big Red Machine days.

I like this. Hopefully Bailey has a monster season.

  • Author
I like the one year deals for Leake & Bailey.

 

In Bailey's case I think they will continue to work on a deal. This bought them some time.

As a Reds fan, I am very excited about the upcoming season. You may or may not agree with everything the Reds front office has done, but nobody can say the Reds are not doing all they can to try to win NOW. This team has not been run as well from a front office perspective since the Big Red Machine days.
A whole lot easier to hold on to your talent back then.
A whole lot easier to hold on to your talent back then.

 

No doubt...unless you were Dick Wagner and thought it would be a good idea to get rid of Tony Perez to give Dan Driessen the first base job...but I digress.

No doubt...unless you were Dick Wagner and thought it would be a good idea to get rid of Tony Perez to give Dan Driessen the first base job...but I digress.

Also a famous story when he asked Bench to accept a trade to either the Cards or Royals because it would be good for the team...I think Bench told him what to kiss and walked out.

Just good to see the Reds compete. Being in my mid 20s, I wasn't able to be spoiled by the Big Red Machine like my veteran counterparts on here. So this is really the best Reds team I have had a chance to watch.

Supposedly Bailey added another 15-20 pounds this offseason.

The Reds signed Homer Bailey to a 1 yr/$5.3M contract. The contract will now put the Reds annual payroll at $100M.

 

Sounds like Mr. Castellini must do pretty well for himself selling those tomatoes and lettuce.

If they can get Homer and Latos locked up long-term, this team is going to be very tough for the foreseeable future.

 

As it is, Votto, Phillips, Bruce, Cozart, Frazier, Cueto, and Chapman are all under long-term control....You add those two, and watch out.

If they can get Homer and Latos locked up long-term, this team is going to be very tough for the foreseeable future.

 

As it is, Votto, Phillips, Bruce, Cozart, Frazier, Cueto, and Chapman are all under long-term control....You add those two, and watch out.

 

What does Mesoraco's contract look like?

 

I believe Hanigan is arb-eligible after this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.