Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central 78 Covington Catholic 58

Featured Replies

Covcath has no chance to win their district or the region. Holy cross beats them. Covcath looks soft.

 

Solid insight. Thanks.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possession arrow was to MC when that happened. That's why coach was upset

 

Fair reaction then.

I am not an official, nor did I stay at a Holiday in Express... but I was at the game and the one thing that stood out for fans on both sides were the extremely LATE whistles by one particular ref. In one situation a player drives to the basket shoots, ball bounces twice on the rim, falls off battle for the rebound whistle is blown. Foul on the shot.

 

Similar type calls were done all night. Now did he affect the outcome of the game ... Not in the least.. he was consistently late on all calls for both teams. However, both coaches were more than frustrated by the timing of his whistles, not necessarily the call by how delayed the calls were.

I never was a big fan of "let's see if the basket is good before we whistle a foul".

 

I haven't watched this game so I can't comment on specific calls. But you do see it from time to time.

I am not an official, nor did I stay at a Holiday in Express... but I was at the game and the one thing that stood out for fans on both sides were the extremely LATE whistles by one particular ref. In one situation a player drives to the basket shoots, ball bounces twice on the rim, falls off battle for the rebound whistle is blown. Foul on the shot.

Similar type calls were done all night. Now did he affect the outcome of the game ... Not in the least.. he was consistently late on all calls for both teams. However, both coaches were more than frustrated by the timing of his whistles, not necessarily the call by how delayed the calls were.

Yeah, he's not ready yet ! We had him about a week before that game and he called an over and back foul and the ball hadn't gotten to mid court yet. The player was probably 6 feet away from the line ! Everybody laughed all night about that one. People were yelling "over and back" all night when he got anywhere close to the bleachers. Funny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.