Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Get For UC Basketball

Featured Replies

Nice skills.

 

No doubt...

enjoy...

 

While I don't always put a lot of stock in highlight packages like this, I did like his moves at :17 and :38. If he can make those on a consistent basis...it's going to be fun to watch him play.

GT, he reminds me of Chris Walker.

 

I know you hate to compare kids, but what is the difference between the two? I ask cause Walker is top 10. Lawrence is 19. I honestly can't notice any differences and actually think Lawrence has more skills.

GT, he reminds me of Chris Walker.

 

I know you hate to compare kids, but what is the difference between the two? I ask cause Walker is top 10. Lawrence is 19. I honestly can't notice any differences and actually think Lawrence has more skills.

He's a lot more polished out on the floor than Walker and doesn't have the attitude issues either. I think Jermaine would be right there in the rankings if he didn't miss June and July with the wrist injury...

Nick addition for the Bearcats...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.