Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BEST PLAYER IN 16TH

Featured Replies

Wow, could you imagine how Breeden would have reacted to Owens being at Boyd County???? Would it had been the Frank Lee incident all over again....Would have been interesting to see :thumb:

 

All jokes aside, I believe Flynn is a great coach, but I also believe he has ran his course in Ashland and needs to move on. Once you have damaged a few egos, then they all are damaged. There comes a time to move on to another location. Flynn will do fine for 6 or so years at another location. I also do think Breeden was a good coach, just couldnt keep his opinions to himself. He would definelty be a lift next year, with McDavid and Thomas on board. I am sure a lot of the other players would also dress out again also.

 

Good luck :thumb:

Breeden just told the truth. Many, like Jack Nicholson said, CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's Owens, thats just what UK needs. Another player that can't shoot from the outside. :irked:

 

I've seen Owens play 3 times this season and I have a newsflash for you - he can shoot and he can score. I said 2 months ago that I was hoping UK would take a look at him.

I've seen Owens play 3 times this season and I have a newsflash for you - he can shoot and he can score. I said 2 months ago that I was hoping UK would take a look at him.

Owens, to my knowledge, is not the player taking the unofficial visit .

I have seen every team in the region so far, and granted I have seen some teams once and my bias for the team I broadcast for at times might shine through, but I think Casey Jones is a fine player. Best in the region? I don't know, but he is awful good.

I have seen every team in the region so far, and granted I have seen some teams once and my bias for the team I broadcast for at times might shine through, but I think Casey Jones is a fine player. Best in the region? I don't know, but he is awful good.

 

GoRadio - where does Jones play at - I haven't seen him play this season.

The best question is which player makes his TEAM better.

 

I couldnt resist to post here just so I could remind AT41 that his boy Wayne there is currently sitting on the bench of a 2-15 squad AND he got to choose his players rather than take what is at his disposal like Flynny. Be careful what you wish for. I didnt get to post my two cents worth on the other thread, but Mike Flynn has a pretty solid resume.

 

I love Breeden. :p

Owens, to my knowledge, is not the player taking the unofficial visit .

 

Geeez, who could it be then?! The only person I see as possibly having the potential to play at THAT level would be Matt Thomas because he has two more years. But I didnt think kids could make any type of visit until their junior year, does anyone know that rules about that??

Geeez, who could it be then?! The only person I see as possibly having the potential to play at THAT level would be Matt Thomas because he has two more years. But I didnt think kids could make any type of visit until their junior year, does anyone know that rules about that??

 

Out of everyone I know of, I think that Owens is the only one that could play high division I.

I think I might make the trip to Lexington with the Vanhoose family. ;)

I think I might make the trip to Lexington with the Vanhoose family. ;)

 

I guess Tubby's recruiting really has went way down hill....

 

No disrespect to Vanhoose, but he is the wrong Vanhoose to had went to KY, and he didnt even get recruited years ago and went to Marshall. Maybe Tubby thinks by taking this Vanhoose will make up for the other one.

Of course this is an unofficial visit, which means I have actually made about 25 unofficial visits. Vanhoose might be going to UK to watch a ballgame, but whether he got invited by Tubby is one thing.

I think I might make the trip to Lexington with the Vanhoose family. ;)

 

Wow, Tubby's class of 2007 is looking great with Vanhoose and Patterson. :lol: The 'Ville is starting to look better all the time.

I've seen Owens play 3 times this season and I have a newsflash for you - he can shoot and he can score. I said 2 months ago that I was hoping UK would take a look at him.

It's not Owens.

Of course this is an unofficial visit, which means I have actually made about 25 unofficial visits. Vanhoose might be going to UK to watch a ballgame, but whether he got invited by Tubby is one thing.

It's one thing.

It's one thing.

 

I with u AT41, time to ride Pitino's coattails.... :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.