Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BEST PLAYER IN 16TH

Featured Replies

I hope any player gets in the 16th gets any basketball scholarship. If he gets it I'll support him 100 per cent. My post was simply my opinion on the level of talent in our region.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope any player gets in the 16th gets any basketball scholarship. If he gets it I'll support him 100 per cent. My post was simply my opinion on the level of talent in our region.

 

Good post, same here! :thumb:

 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but good luck to Jon

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.