Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. St. X predictions

Featured Replies

T vs. X

 

Friday, Jan. 27th @ 7:30 pm

 

Who wins?

I'll take Trinity 14-6.....ummm sorry wrong sport

 

It should be a really good game. I'd say Trinity by 2-3 if Byron is back. Anybody know why he didn't play Friday night???

  • Author
I'll take Trinity 14-6.....ummm sorry wrong sport

 

It should be a really good game. I'd say Trinity by 2-3 if Byron is back. Anybody know why he didn't play Friday night???

 

Concussion is what I heard from a game earlier in the week.

14-6 sounds about right.

  • Author
14-6 sounds about right.

 

:lol:

I like X something like 48-16.

I like X something like 48-16.

 

Then Trinity will beat them in the Region Final.

 

Far Fetched, I know

I like X something like 48-16.

I don't think either team will score 48.

Then Trinity will beat them in the Region Final.

 

Far Fetched, I know

 

 

You never know that is what makes Ky High School Basketball

Great! Anything can happen during Tourney Time.:eek:

Today's the day!

 

 

GO ROCKS GO!!!

Go Tigers- Sweep the weeds!!!!!!!!!

Rocks by 16. Anybody have an idea what the attendance will be?

Our recent b-ball run was in the 1990's with 4 regional finals and a great trip to Rupp. T is in the middle of a nice run of their own. I am not sure how good they are post Sexton kids, who were solid players

 

should be a close defensive battle.. sounds just like football, low scoring aggressive play

 

Go Tigers

  • Author
Anybody have an idea what the attendance will be?

 

4000 - 5000

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.