Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2006 AA sleeper team??

Featured Replies

My money is on Morgan again this year in our district. :fight:

My money is on Morgan again this year in our district. :fight:

 

You are picking Morgan to win the district??

You are picking Morgan to win the district??

 

 

Cmon now. He"s picking Russell to win the district. He's just wondering who the dark horse will be this year. I'd agree with him on Morgan. They are getting better and better and are ready to have a breakout year.

I would say Sheldon Clark but this last years team kinda ruined the surprise for this upcoming season.

I would say Sheldon Clark but this last years team kinda ruined the surprise for this upcoming season.

 

I agree! SC should be very good next year. But I'm not sure they will suprise anyone after this years performance.

I agree! SC should be very good next year. But I'm not sure they will suprise anyone after this years performance.

 

Agreed. The Cardinals should tough !! :thumb:

 

I'm hoping Prestonsburg becomes a "forgotten" team. The Blackcat's "reality check" this past season have surely taken expectations down a few notches. They'll be NO deluding pre-season hype for veteran players to believe (its part of what happened last season).

 

:sssh:

Don't forget that Middlesboro returns 19 out of 22 starting positions. Both starting Seniors were hurt early in the Belfry game, so the team that played the last 3 1/2 quarters against Belfry will most likely be the same as the one that will take the field against Knoxville Central in next season's City/County Bowl.

 

I think this bunch will finally play to their potential in '06!

Depends on how the defense holds up for Morgan will be the telling sign of things to come in 2006.

 

However, offensively I think they feel that this year could be the best offense they've had there.

 

Cougars should be playoff bound...but what seed? Champion? etc. too far off to tell at this point.

In 2a this year its who wants it the most. Alot of teams return alot of starters from last year..IMO

Mercer County

I think Mercer County will be a force to be reckoned with. What does Russel have coming back? What about Newport?

I feel that Mercer will be the one to win the district. They would have won this year I think had they not have been hurt by injuries.

  • Author

Devils have 17 coming back that played in the Championship game, plus 2 coming home this year.

Fort Campbell will make a solid run in the playoffs, they lost some good players but do have some very quality kids coming back. Maybe not state championship contenders next year, but could potentially upset some good teams and cause a stink.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.