Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 92 Pendleton County 77

Featured Replies

Final from Falmouth.

 

Omar Prewitt with 32 and 12 boards to lead Montgomery

 

Mason Monroe leads all scorers with 37

Ethan Moore with a double-double 22 pts. 14 rebounds

 

It was good finally meeting mcraycraft...

 

Hopefully Bryan Wallace will be OK for MC. He took a shot to the nose at the end of the first half.

Been looking for this score. Thanks for posting. Hope Wallace will be OK. Very nice player.

Final from Falmouth.

 

Omar Prewitt with 32 and 12 boards to lead Montgomery

 

Mason Monroe leads all scorers with 37

Ethan Moore with a double-double 22 pts. 14 rebounds

 

It was good finally meeting mcraycraft...

 

Hopefully Bryan Wallace will be OK for MC. He took a shot to the nose at the end of the first half.

 

Was told his nose is broken.

Was told his nose is broken.

Will need a mask most likely when he plays again.

  • Author
Was told his nose is broken.

 

It was. I couldn't see what happened from the table. Those darn officials were blocking my view at the time.

It was. I couldn't see what happened from the table. Those darn officials were blocking my view at the time.

 

I didn't either but understand this was why Happy was unhappy and got his T at the beginning of the second half.

  • Author
I didn't either but understand this was why Happy was unhappy and got his T at the beginning of the second half.

 

Now that I had a good view of. He called the "30" just to yell at the officials. He thought a foul should've been called. As I said, I couldn't see, so I can't give an opinion either way. This did lead to a much tighter called game in the 2nd half.

From what I have been reading the Cats seem to be adjusting well to the new system.

I didn't either but understand this was why Happy was unhappy and got his T at the beginning of the second half.

Happy seems to be making a habit of this, maybe going for some sort of 10th Region record?

Pendleton County comes to Alexandria next Thursday night. IF they score 77 they will win.

Pendleton County comes to Alexandria next Thursday night. IF they score 77 they will win.

 

Anybody that scores 60 at your place normally wins.

PC would be hard to handle if Monroe had just a little more help........

  • Author
PC would be hard to handle if Monroe had just a little more help........

 

All but 1 loss to in-state teams has come to Top 20 competition. Also, IMO they are just getting comfortable with the Ed Cravens system.

Montgomery County

 

Lockridge 1 pt 1 reb

T. Jones 11 pts 2 rebs

H. Hall 1 pt

Piersawl 3 rebs

Prewitt 32 pts 12 rebs 6 assist 8 blocks 4 steals

Hodgson 8 pts

C. Hall 2 pts 1 reb

D. Jones 11 pts 5 rebs

S. Combs 12 pts 6 rebs

Wallace 14 pts 5 rebs (this is all first half before the broken nose)

 

FG% 52.6

3pt% 29.4

FT% 58.7

 

Pendleton County

 

Appleman 10 pts 4 rebs 4 assist

Gibson 6 pts 3 rebs

Colvin 1 reb

Booth 1 reb

Monroe 37 pts 3 rebs 5 assist

Koenlinger 2 pts

Moore 22 pts 14 rebs

 

FG% 42.6

3pt% 9.09

FT% 72.7

 

Montgomery County 22 22 17 31 92

Pendleton County 9 19 20 29 77

^Hats off to Freshman Shelby Combs for having a big game, 12 pts and 6 rebs. Also Sophomore Sam Hodgson stepping in and knocking down 2/3 three pointers. I have not heard the status of Bryan Wallace and his nose. I did not have a good angle on what happened, but it dropped him immediately to the floor seconds before halftime.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.