Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

Why does he keep taking Russ out? He in foul trouble?

  • Replies 98
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say this. I don't know if UL fans are normally this loud but they are killin it today. I wish UK fans were that loud.

I will say this. I don't know if UL fans are normally this loud but they are killin it today. I wish UK fans were that loud.

 

That place is dying to explode!! I can't hear the whistles.

Yeah, Poythress is horrible. Top 10 pick my ....

Impressive run by UK to get back in the game. Wow.

Right now it is a toss up with me of who I want to smack first. The CBS announcers or the YUM Center PA announcer.

  • Author
Right now it is a toss up with me of who I want to smack first. The CBS announcers or the YUM Center PA announcer.

 

29341847.jpg

UK is not a real good hand to hand combat type of team, not enough toughness from some of the players.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38465[/ATTACH]

 

That was awesome GT. :D

  • Author

4 on Siva and Dieng with 10 left. The plot thickens...

Why call that, that could be called every trip...

Jump ball

  • Author

Wiltjer walked before the foul...

  • Author

And now 4 on Smith. If UK is going to make a run.........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.