Johnson Central 71 Sheldon Clark 58

JC wins easily! Looks like they are the forerunner in the 57th at this point, considering how Paintsville is playing!

Not easy JC was only up four in the forth. Still a very good win for JC. This team has a lot of potential and could be a strong contender in the region,but it is still wide open. SC is a very dangerous team when they get hot and they showed alot of heart to stay in this game. They cause us alot of problems with our defensive style and i hope we don't have to see them again even though I feel we are a better team. The P-ville game is an emotional game and JC played 32 min. of hard basketball. This team must understand that they are the number one team in the district and everyone wants to be there and their opponents will play hard every night to knock them off. When JC learns to play 4 strong quarters every game they will be tuff. I believe we are getting better and coach Starns is doing a good job. I believe if they follow what coach Starns is trying to teach this team will be successful this year and years to come.

Not easy JC was only up four in the forth. Still a very good win for JC.

I agree! SC showed a lot of heart by clawing back in it in the 4th. IMO the 57th Tourney is going to be one of the best we have seen in a few years! It is wide open! Good Luck to all the teams and keep giving us they great games! :thumb:

I agree! SC showed a lot of heart by clawing back in it in the 4th. IMO the 57th Tourney is going to be one of the best we have seen in a few years! It is wide open! Good Luck to all the teams and keep giving us they great games! :thumb:

SC did hit some big shots late in the game. But to be honest, Johnson Central should never have given them that opportunity. The Golden Eagles made some poor decisions in the fourth quarter, taking quick shots that were unneeded and trying to force passes that weren't there. That allowed SC to gain some extra possessions and knock down some threes. However, you still have to give credit to SC for taking advantage of those opportunities. All in all a big win for Johnson Central.

SC did hit some big shots late in the game. But to be honest, Johnson Central should never have given them that opportunity. The Golden Eagles made some poor decisions in the fourth quarter, taking quick shots that were unneeded and trying to force passes that weren't there. That allowed SC to gain some extra possessions and knock down some threes. However, you still have to give credit to SC for taking advantage of those opportunities. All in all a big win for Johnson Central.

I agree Loop. With a 14 point lead they should have been a little more selective on their shots and killed a little clock at the same time. Sheldon Clark is much too good to let have additional opportunities to score, by not being smart ourselves. I was really glad to see Jamie go in for the layup instead of attempting the dunk on the breakaway. Game was much too important and close to risk the attempted dunk. That makes twice he has done that this year and I think that speaks volumes of his "ongoing transformation" in becoming a complete basketball player. I dont know if Jamie really realizes how good that he made himself look on that play. When Jamie finally does come full circle in his developement he will become a very, very good basketball player, not just a player capable of putting up a bunch of points. Playing defense and rebounding are both "internal pride" phases of the game that come from nothing more than just pure want to. Jamie proved that he is very capable of doing both by his performance in the Paintsville game. Jamie has the ability and potential to become a very special player when he finally puts the whole package together, and that's when Johnson Central will become a very, very good basketball team, and a big part of their success right now is Jamie's changing attitude. Again, great game Jamie.

Huge win for Johnson Central as Sheldon Clark is an excellent ball club when they are all on the same page and certainly a tough team to play against at any time. Congrats to SC on showing a lot of heart in the comeback attempt.

Give Jamie a break Firebird, without him this year you probably only have 3 or 4 wins. Enjoy your success and let all of the other stuff go.
Crawl back in your hole somewhere.

Leave it to you make a negative out of something that was 100% positive.

Give Jamie a break Firebird, without him this year you probably only have 3 or 4 wins. Enjoy your success and let all of the other stuff go.

Is it your goal on this site to try to start an argument with every post that you make? :mad:

Is it your goal on this site to try to start an argument with every post that you make? :mad:

His goal is to try to make controversy in the Johnson Central program, that is it. Well guss what, its not going to happen. These kids really seem to be having fun finally. Even though they are still working there tails off.

Everything thing that he just said is the truth. Jamie didn't even play at the first of the season did he? Last time I checked one player doesn't make a team anyways.