Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport @ Bishop Brossart Predictions (12-17)

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bishop Brossart
      78%
      15
    • Newport
      21%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Newport travels to Alexandria on Monday. Newport has run off a 4-game winning streak against the likes of Holy Cross and Campbell County, while the undefeated Mustangs are showing that they're a solid 10th Region contender. Who wins?

Interesting contrast of styles. I'm thinking it could be a 1 or 2 possession type game. Depends on who can impose their style on the other team. If BB can control tempo and the lead, then they win going away. But coach Snapp gets his players to play physical and gritty (if you can ever get to Better Bodies to see coach Snapp play men's league, then you'll see why)... so, IDK. If I had to bet money I'd say BB by 10 because they are at home.

I have seen them both play. Should be a good match up. Hard to compare the teams when both beat their only common opponent by 30 points. Brossart plays great defense and could create some frustration for the Wildcats. The Wildcats like to run and create a lot of havoc, but Brossart is a very athletic and a well disciplined team. I think it may come down to which team is hitting the outside shots. Look for a high scoring affair.

I might have to hike over to the land of Mustangs and check this one out.

Hats off to Brossart for rocking Christmas tunes during JV pregame. Nice.

How many middle school kids are on Newport's JV?

Hats off to Brossart for rocking Christmas tunes during JV pregame. Nice.

 

That is nice. :lol: I hope no Beach Boys, though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.