Highlands 57 Bracken County 53

Wow, Highlands must get homered everywhere they play, just finished the Dixie/Highlands thread and all you all did there was complain about the refs. I can guarantee you one thing, Bracken got as many bad calls as you.

Highlands didn't get homered at Dixie, the officiating as a whole was very poor. They bailed Hatton out in that game with 4 sec left on a bogus foul then ignored a blatant foul on Houliston at the buzzer.

Yesterday, they clearly were trying their best to keep BC in the game. Unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Highlands didn't get homered at Dixie, the officiating as a whole was very poor. They bailed Hatton out in that game with 4 sec left on a bogus foul then ignored a blatant foul on Houliston at the buzzer.

Yesterday, they clearly were trying their best to keep BC in the game. Unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Wow--Terrible officiating at Dixie with the deciding calls bailing out Dixie, a questionable face mask and rude student section at Brossart, and then an attempted stolen game at Bracken--Tough week for Highlands?? Everyone must be out to get them?? :D :confused:

Wow--Terrible officiating at Dixie with the deciding calls bailing out Dixie, a questionable face mask and rude student section at Brossart, and then an attempted stolen game at Bracken--Tough week for Highlands?? Everyone must be out to get them?? :D :confused:

You should stick to commenting on the games you attend. I think my reporting on games here on BGP over the past few years is quite justified. I gave your Mustangs props on Friday night and posted info about the questionable mask injury based on firsthand account from a medical professional.

You can take all the jabs you want at Highlands it really doesn't matter. Good luck getting out of your district.

Bracken Co was a fiasco, quite comical to be honest. Made for what would normally be a boring Saturday quite exciting.

To Stinky boy.... I was there and it was Hacksaw that threw you out... Just goes to show you how much you know about basketball if you can't even get the right official that put you out...learn to watch and keep your remarks to yourself until you've been in a referees shoes...

While I wasn't there, I have to comment on this. I paid for college in part by calling a lot of games, and Stink worked a number of those games with me.

So, he's worn those shoes plenty. If he thought the guy was bad, then based upon your criteria, he had the right to voice his opinion.

While I wasn't there, I have to comment on this. I paid for college in part by calling a lot of games, and Stink worked a number of those games with me.

So, he's worn those shoes plenty. If he thought the guy was bad, then based upon your criteria, he had the right to voice his opinion.

He certainly wasn't worked up just said the wrong thing to a referee who truly should have thicker skin. Like I said, when you get it right you ignore the comments from the stands. When you blow it you let your rabbit ears hear everything.

I feel sorry for you if you had to ref with Stinky. Back in the day, I refereed with him as well and my back still hurts to this day from having to carry him game after game after game.

I feel sorry for you if you had to ref with Stinky. Back in the day, I refereed with him as well and my back still hurts to this day from having to carry him game after game after game.

JOAT

Reminds me good coaches coach, bad coaches referee - you want to wear my whistle. In all fairness stinky doesn't get to worked up. JOAT usually states you are horrible LOL

I go into a game expecting officials to stink it up, because in my experience, they stink it up most of the time. There are some guys that are very good at it, but they are few & far between IMO.

You want to talk about bad? You should have been one of the 25 fans at the BW / Ashland JV game on Saturday....WOW! Not sure who the older of the two refs is, but a few years ago he was the home ref for Camp Ernst middle school and he couldnt keep up with 11 year old kids, for him to be involved in high school games is shameful. I actually felt sorry for the guy.