Best of the Bluegrass Game this weekend. Who's going?

Rhino859

I am wondering how the turnout will be for this game? Who is planning on going? I've never been to St. X, what are their facilities like? After looking at the roster for the KY squad, I'd say the Louisville team could have their hands full. Anyone have any thoughts about the game? I haven't seen a roster for the Louisville team posted anywhere. It is not available on the website.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering how the turnout will be for this game? Who is planning on going? I've never been to St. X, what are their facilities like? After looking at the roster for the KY squad, I'd say the Louisville team could have their hands full. Anyone have any thoughts about the game? I haven't seen a roster for the Louisville team posted anywhere. It is not available on the website.

Well to start off with, you take an elevator to get to the press box and nothing and I mean nothing in NKy is even comes close to the set up they have there.

Have you ever been to Cincinnati St. X? Cin. St. X has more seating (IMO), but Lou St. X has a nicer overall complex!

I'd love to see the rosters....do you have a link?

I'll be there... and the Louisville roster is out now... If they can play togethre the Louisville team, especially the defense will dominate.

Tigers, Shamrocks, Panthers, Yellowjackets, etc.

I don't think either team will "dominate" the other.. The KY squad has several big time playmakers on the offensive side of the ball.. They won't be able to stop them all

I see where Tyler Durham is on the roster as a TE. Seems strange to me. How many games did he play at TE?

None.. But He is athletic enough, and big enought to play the position.. Logan Woodside is the QB for the KY team. IMO he's better than Durham. Most of Durham's strengths come from his running the football. There will be little to no need for a running QB with the athletes they have on the offensive side of the ball.

None.. But He is athletic enough, and big enought to play the position.. Logan Woodside is the QB for the KY team. IMO he's better than Durham. Most of Durham's strengths come from his running the football. There will be little to no need for a running QB with the athletes they have on the offensive side of the ball.

Mobile QB's keep defenses honest and force them to play 11o 11 football.